Thread: Family Secrets
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 07-19-2014, 06:31 AM

He didn't feel like he were finding the bag fast enough. When he finally dug it out from under a pair of discarded scrubs, it felt like a year had passed. He was worried that he'd find a dead vampire in his dining room, but the movement was welcome. Marc found his powrful laser, something whose limited, mirrored beam wasn't thrown off more than an inch from the tip, and undid the belt, pushing the shirt away and the vampire's clothes up to reveal the wound. He had barely started work when the vampire's life seemed to come right back to him, and Marc's first instinct was to press a hand hard to Luca's chest.

"It's not sliver!" He said quickly. "Look!" He held the item up, and it was smoking slightly from its recent use. "I have no silver in my bag. None at all. It's all stainless steel because it's easier to work with and lasts a long time. This'll burn at first but I have to close up the blood vessels. I'm not using any silver on you. Okay?" He didn't move. Luca couldn't do that again or he could have another wound.