Thread: Family Secrets
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 07-19-2014, 07:47 AM

Marc tilted his head, his hand going up to the necklace. Bloodstone encircled by a diamond-shaped obsidian. But he didn't speak of it. He didn't try to remember, shouldn't even wear the necklace, but here he was, with the familiar thing in his hand, bringing him comfort when he needed it. He never took it off, never. Not even in the operating room. Pushing past the lump in his throat, Marc shifted a little and sat back.

"I can handle it." He said. "Nightly feedings shouldn't be hard for me to handle. Spontaneous nosebleeds and random flushing aside, my body tends to produce a bit... too much blood. It shouldn't be difficult for me." He dug the pad of his thumb into the sharp diamond's edge of the obsidian of his necklace, and sighed. "I guess... Yeah, I've met one of your kind before. Not a half-blood... He called himself... Gene. Said he didn't come from anywhere, but after a while, he gave me this. Kind of a big commitment he said. It would keep me from turning. So far, so good." He shrugged as if the concept were a weak memory. "A-anyway... Do you remember what happened... to lead you to where I found you?"