Thread: Family Secrets
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 07-19-2014, 07:58 AM

Family affairs. His family was good enough---sure there were some thorns in the brush but none to be taken very seriously by anyone else. And they didn't often show themselves. How, though, a family member could harm one of their own was hard to imagine, but it happened every day. It could be happening as he thought about it, sitting across from a half-blood vampire. Then he sat up, knocked off guard by the way Luca seemed so adamant to go back home.

"A... are you kidding me? You're going back to... to what? Why? Why would you go back when someone stabbed you there? It could happen again!" He sat back and slapped a hand over his mouth. Why was he going on about it? It was Luca's decision. Not his. Marc wouldn't be able to stop him if he wanted to go back but the danger was too present. What if they thought he was already dead? Why not leave it at that?

"I know it's none of my business..." He said at last, puffing out a breath. "But... I'm not letting you go on your own. I'll come with you when you go."