View Single Post
Artifex
less than three

Old 07-24-2014, 12:41 PM

~I could cause a panic~ Hemset thought to himself, ~Cast illusion fire, pretend to steal something, get their attention away from her so I can pull her aside.~ Though as he watched the less he was inclined to think that anyone was holding her there against her will but that only seemed to puzzle him further.

With a sigh the little mage packed away his things in a small bag and then made his way towards the little girl-woman-whatever she was. "Excuse me" Hemset addressed her, and then he realized that he wasn't too sure just how to do that? He couldn't say princess, highness, or any of the proper things because that would give too much away and anyone could be listening, "miss" he added lamely, "Might I speak with you a moment?" he offered her his hand so that he could lead away from the crowd.

It was a little awkward, to think that a five year old child wasn't exactly shorter than him. Hemset was rather used to looking up to people but for some reason, with her, it irritated him greatly. ~It's just the magic~ he told himself, ~She isn't really this tall, and it's not like you can just be flat out rude to a princess. Hold that tongue Hemset, hooollld iiiiiitt~ "Now." his tone was suddenly less cheery polite and more forceful as though commanding an order. ~So much for staying polite~