View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 07-28-2014, 02:45 AM

Andrew turned to the Demon Boy (child?). Every cell in his body told him to run, but he walked right up to the Demon. "If you want Food to eat, and Enemies to fight, Join me. We'll send every last one of these bastards back to the dirt. I know you're kind: You hate them as much as I do. Lucifer.....Satan....all of them. They'd go so far as to trap you in this place. Fight with me, and I'll let you have your revenge. "he said.

"To put it simply? Surrender. "She said to her. "Surrender this place to us, and stop fighting. When this place is ours, and your 'allies' have been either executed, allowed to join us, or imprisoned, I will personally take you to my Clan Elder. He's the one that will know who should be able to break your curse. "she said to her. "Simple as that, really."

Oliver stopped him, grabbing his human Shoulder. "Please, Sir, stay with us. We need people to continue the fight. It doesn't matter anymore what you did, or who you were. We just need to do whatever it takes to restore the balance. When we win this war, we will be vindicated in the end, and you'll be welcome back. "he said.