View Single Post
Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-01-2014, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
I'm doing well, Libra, and enjoying my evening, thank you for asking. How about yourself?
Good. My boyfriend finally landed back in VA, so I'll be able to talk to him tonight! (He was in Seattle, Washington on a business trip) Though I really should be going to sleep =_=

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrenaAnimula View Post
Libra: Thanks! Your's is really pretty too! I'm loving the layering for your background!
I feel my avi is weird without one...but I apparently couldn't come up with a good background to match.
Thank you! What about some stuff from the dark alchemist Cis? And the red space background from squishy space protector? I think of your avi being in a castle, unless she's out walking around in a forest... That would make a good look as well xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Aw - thanks! I can't wait to see what the items are! Hopefully they're something I can get inspiration for an avi from! :D

I actually made a lighter avi for the group wedding photo earlier - then I felt creative and totally changed it for the actual event xD; I'm like "Yeah.... I'm just going to go dark. Wedding or no. I REALLY want to do this avi!"
Nice! Group wedding photo? Where was that located at? xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
I wonder if the fan girls aren't wearing clothing for mourning as well.
...Why would they not be wearing clothing?

---------- Post added 08-01-2014 at 12:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
haha thanks Libra 'waves hand' so how have you been?
You're welcome! I've been good, how about you?