View Single Post
Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 08-08-2014, 06:40 PM

Eririn's head turned too quick, and her hair smacked her face at full force. With an angry grumble she moved the ponytail that had stuck itself onto her face and eyed the one who had spoken. A hooded figure--- probably male, had called out to them. She eyed him suspiciously, though even with her heightened senses her hawk vision couldn't see under the darkness of the man's hood. Their guide had gone on ahead, and she almost felt bad. I didn't even get any contact info from him, what a waste of a pretty face....

Eririn's eyes twinkled, almost as if she were trying to warn the man of her true nature. She decided to answer his question, "My dear is only like this for money, but that happens all the time." She rolled her eyes as Lonen swayed in his seat, and carefully balanced him, her eyes gentle for a split second, before hardening as she turned back to face the stranger.

Her arms folded across her chest and she scoffed at the next statement, "Oh my!~ Reputation? This drunk? He's only been out for the big gold, poor man spends it all in one go too. I'm the person who makes the actual money." Shaking her head, she continued, "His reputation isn't of a concern to him as you can see." Her hands patted down her dress, but she secretly snagged the shrunken knife from the inside of her dress. So we may be mercenaries, I shall entertain you with that, but who are you? If I may ask? Lips curling up into a devilish grin, her wrist flicked back, and the knife grew in size, looking as if it had appeared out of thin air. Eririn didn't doubt this man's eye, however. The aura the stranger gave off was the same as Lonen when he was on a serious job-- dark, calculating, and powerful. "Are you here as a friend or a foe good sir, as it would be a shame if you ended up the latter. I quite like your humor, and I have yet to see your eyes." The eyes on her hair bows seemed to blink, though that is left up to the imagination, "I'm sure it would be quite beautiful." Her voice seemed to twinkle like soft bells, alluring in a more sinister way.