View Single Post
Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)
Send a message via AIM to Rawrsaurus Send a message via MSN to Rawrsaurus

Old 08-12-2014, 12:24 AM

I've been wondering how to give away items, and this is my temporary way of doing it.

Know a friend who really deserves a gift? Who's been looking for an old item forever? Who's been having a hard time and could use some good news? Whatever the reason, nominate them here to receive an item from me.

Things up for grabs:

The magical day of the week where I choose someone will be SUNDAYS. I will give away AT LEAST one item a week. Nominations will remain active throughout future weeks, so there's no need to re-nominate. Bonus prizes may also be given out, for posting or really anything. It's all up to my discretion, because it seemed like the most low maintenance method.

To nominate someone, please PM me their username along with a SHORT blurb of why they deserve it. I don't plan on being able to keep up-to-date with the thread, so I need them PM'd. Each member is allowed to send in ONE NOMINATION A WEEK.

Title the PM: NOMINATION: (Nominee's Name)-- (Item Name)

ARTISTS, I'm not usually huge on art, but if you're very good I'd be interested in some for my avatars. I'm very picky with style/quality, but if I want your art I'd probably let you just choose whatever. PM me with examples if interested.

Chatting is encouraged. Tell your friends about it. I'm wanting a lot of nominations. I'll keep it going as long as there's continued interest and new nominations.

DISCLAIMER: Prizes are all completely up to my discretion and judgement. It can be based on the person, the item, the reason, just whatever. Keep that in mind and nominate smartly. If you nominate someone for a v-day pin and there's nothing special about the reason, like...you can't really expect me to choose it over the other options. Some weeks will be big prizes, some weeks small. All depends!

AND OPEN.

Items Given Away:
Gizmo -- Random 07 EIs, Calesco Blaze
hummy -- 07 Halloween Sets x2
sushi_mew -- Weather Forecast
Cora -- Lovelipop
woodlandnymph - Menewshan King's Crown
Queen_Andais - Oriental Fan
MaidenRoseHeart - Pengi Penguin

Last edited by Rawrsaurus; 09-01-2014 at 04:47 AM..