View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-13-2014, 02:37 PM

(I like that idea and as long as the privilege isn't abused, i dont mind speeding something up or allowing my characters to go along with something)

Before they left Jax and Charmy had gobbled down the rest of the snacks as well as the drinks. Ray drove the way there and parked a little bit away from the station "Okay here's the plan, we get in to get what we need, and we get out without being caught"

Jax shook his head "I don't think it's going to be that easy, but it's your call man" always the laid back type, but easy to be frightened, Jax along with Charmy followed the gang out of the van and down to the station. "Now stay quiet, everyone. Charmy and Jax you guys keep look out, Ellie, Sam you two come with me" he waved forward moving to the door opening it with a key he had luckily he had Sam make a duplicate of awhile back.

Jax looked at Charmy "I guess it's just you and me girl. Come on let's see if we can do something right and find some clues this time" after the others went in, the two of them went another way to try and help the team with what they could. They were great at distractions just by using their non-wits.