View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 08-15-2014, 01:17 AM

The books there would be more for leasure, though some of them would entail some of the subjects he was looking for. After bandaging his hand, Solaris made a tray, returning to the tower where the other was. He noticed him there with the books, a light smile tugging at his lips. "Seems I was right, you enjoy books hmm?" he sat the tray down, two cups ready to make tea. He had brought different kinds, and various little tea items that one might want, not knowing how he took his or even if he drank tea for that matter. He moved over by him, picking a book from the shelves. "If you are looking for something specific, you might not find it here" he looked at him, "for any in depth work, you would have to go to the library." He returned the book to the shelf, before he made his way to the table and to the tray.

"I was unsure if you might be hungry, so I prepared a light lunch of fruit...The kitchen is always open and stocked, if you desire something" he gave him a warm smile, not an ounce of ill intent in them. He wondered if the other would ask if he was poisoning him, though he had no intrest in such things. He gently picked up the tea pot, exposing the bandages on his hand. The heat and bending where he had cut himself stung for a moment, but the main pain had already faded. He poured water into the two cups, a light bit of steam rising from them. He chose a light green and mint tea for himself, glancing over at the other "what kind of tea do you prefer?" he asks. "If you do not like tea, I can go get something you would like better..." he waited for a reply, sitting the pot down upon the tray once more. His thoughts had calmed and subsided, on nothing specific at the moment.