View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 08-16-2014, 07:13 AM

The woman hopped between rocks and roots with gentle, silent steps, careful not to make noise, as few sounds as possible, though her thoughts were consumed with the man admitting that magic had been used. She stumbled over a root at this but managed to keep her feet under her as she stared at him with a strange sense of wonder. The child in her heart leaped with joy at the very thought, the idea of magic being real. The adult in her, perhaps a little scientist, wanted to to disprove the idea of magic, to call it another force, new laws of physics.

"Magic is a tale.." She replied to begin with, keeping her feet and walking carefully once more, "Where I am from, that is.. It is a story, to fascinate youngling minds, to give belief to something more to life than what we have." The woman explained a little further, "You tell me magic is real.. It is a strange concept to.. Accept." She finished, though, then paused a moment when he joked about her being far from home. The green-haired girl smiled, albeit a little nervously,
"The distance to my home is.. Farther than you might understand.." She replied, though she wasn't sure how to explain how she'd gotten into that situation. The attack was rather sudden. She had been wandering the woods alone, looking for safe places to rest

She stopped briefly whens he saw the tavern. She got closer to him and leaned forward slightly, a look of wonder on her face again,
"Such a place, like tales to me.. Built in ways we do not, a nearby river where water flows, large animals.." She paused briefly, staring at them a moment, the horses. The woman seemed a little confused before standing up straight and looking up at her savior,
"They are livestock? Are they kept close for the eating?" He words were still a little disjointed, her phrases out of place, it was taking a little time to get used to this language, but the translator was getting better, piece by piece as the man talked to her.

Last edited by HC-Gal; 08-17-2014 at 02:37 PM..