View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-19-2014, 09:40 PM

Frewen grinned when he heard the potion taking effect. And he grinned even more when Brumac took a good swig of the tea too. When Peri disappeared into the kitchen, his face fell a bit. But oh well, there were plenty other people to play around with.

"Hey do any of you guys have a really embarrassing secret? I wonder what it could be..." He was being obvious. Giggling now and then, and looking at everyone with interest.

Priscilla's hand hung in the air and her mouth opened. Against her own volition, she started talking. "Well I do like ... very cute things. I suppose that's why I prefer cute people... Cute men. I always wonder what men would look like, dressed in well ... dresses." She dropped the cup and stood while the tea slithered across the tabletop.

"I do agree with Kikoku's idea. It is most definitely time to sleep for the night." With a beet red face, the young woman sauntered past Kioku and upstairs. She headed straight for her room, and slammed the key into the lock with force. How dared he! How dare that ... that ... nuisance, that son of a caterpillar, do such a thing to her!