View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-22-2014, 06:57 PM

(alright let's get to posting while the floor dries and I'm eating my pizza rolls)

Jax and Charmy walked one way to make sure no one would be around while the others would look for the clues. Sure they didn't have much to do themselves, but they never really cared about doing the work. "Maybe we can find some clues by our self girl" Charmy looked up at him making a sound that almost sounded like "Yea"

Ray lead them towards the main chief's office looking at the lock then testing the knob to see if it was unlocked. The old wooden door opened without a budge and silently opened. Lucky for them it didn't make a creaking sound when it opened, otherwise if anyone was inside the place then they would probably know someone else was in there. The room was dark with a desk on the right and papers laying on top of it.

Probably unsolved cases and those they were looking into even though they were most likely considered on ice or dead frozen. Which normally meant they couldn't be solved. That wouldn't stop someone from looking through them though from time to time ago trying to find new ways to solve them.

"I'll search the desk" thinking that Sam could search the old computer sitting on the piled up desk. There were papers here and there, an empty coffee foam cup, and a light that was off. Shutting the door after the girls went into the room with him, he walked over to the desk beginning to flip through them.