View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-24-2014, 09:50 PM

When the doorknob was wrenched from Peri's hand with her key still in the lock, she fell forward a step. "Uhm...", she said in a confused manner, periwinkle eyes looking up at Yukiteru. She straightened up to see Kioku. "Oh!" she said. Her expression turned from one of confusion to one of cheekiness. She knew what was going on here.

"I was supposed to clean the empty rooms," she explained. "I guess I should have brought the check-in book," she mumbled as an afterthought. Then she would have known for sure which rooms were empty. She stood there for an awkward moment before rocking back on her heels. "Sooo," she said, "I'll just be...." she was reaching for her key in the lock, "...going now. Let you guys get back, to, your things... That's not what I meant". But wasn't it? She knew Kioku well enough in that area to know the man wasn't in here for a cup of tea.

Peri intended on grabbing her key and heading back downstairs to grab the check-in book. So long as she got lucky enough to slide by without being asked to do anything, like more damn chores.

((I'll respond with Brumac next post. I want to take a bath before I think into his mind, lol. Don't judge me. I do my best thinking in the bath.))