View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-25-2014, 08:01 PM

Kioku's gratitude had been sincere, he had also greatly enjoyed the way Yukiteru had felt in his arms. Then again, the cambion enjoyed the way anyone felt in his arms. He pushed thoughts of the blonde from his mind. He had a kelpie to deal with right now anyway. He hesitated when the knob moved and rattled like someone was unlocking it, and in that hesitation, Yukiteru moved forward and pulled the door open. It was that girl, Kioku smiled sweetly at her. "You should at least knock." He seemed slightly amused, and when she said they could get back to their 'things' he just grinned at her. "Jealous, my love? If we were doing that, you'd be more than welcome to join in, we were just talking though. I don't think Yuki likes boys very much." He glanced at Yukiteru and then slipped out the door past both of them.

"I'm more in the mood for fish tonight, my loves." There was almost a pleasantly dangerous gleam in Kioku's eyes as he turned from them and hurried off down the stairs. He stopped at the bottom and grinned at the scene. Brumac seemed to have punishing the kelpie in mind as well, but Kioku's punishment would be far more fun. At least, fun for Kioku, he didn't plan on letting the kelpie get much pleasure from what he had in mind. He ran a hand through his hair and sauntered over to the two. "Brumy, my darling." He laid a gentle hand on Brumac's arm. "I want to punish him." His eyes were on the kelpie, that dangerous gleam in them.