View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 09-01-2014, 05:06 PM

“Well then we will just have to make sure that you stop doing that when we have product in your hair.” Sam said as he looked around the room and wondered how hard it would be to keep a place like this. Would there be an opening of an apartment nearby in the building or was he going to have to find a place father a field. What he would usually do would not work with his broken ribs. There was no way he could force someone else to move on to a different place in a day without the ability to scare them. he smiled as Amory talked about him having a nice home now that he was working with him. How if he worked towards it, it would not be hard. How he wanted so badly to belief him. But all his life time exspirances spoke volumes to how that was not going to happen.

Worry crossed his eyes as he saw Amory react to his talk about being with little to nothing as a valet. Had his old don treated him the same way the Valet he had taken over for had been treated? Had it been something else that had set him off that was going to be a pitfall to their friend ship? “I am sorry if I stirred any bad memories up, I did not mean to.”

As the wrapping commenced Sam closed his eyes, his lips slightly parted. He did not want to forget the touch of Amory even if they never got passed what they already had. Not even when Fate had first wrapped him up that first time had Sam felt this way. The sense of touch was heightened with his eyes closed because of his training. He would remember each brush and twitch of his hands. He found that while Amory did not seem to have done this often he did know how to do it well. The pressure was just right for the ribs to get what they needed but for him to still breath. He did not see the pink hints upon his cheek or the full blush that fallowed on Amory’s face. He would have found that enduring and committed it to memory. He was only just opening up his eyes again when Amory’s lips met his.

The memory of Fate and his frist kiss tried to instate its self over this memory but Sam fought it down. He was not going to let Fate flavor this sweet moment. Reaching up he wrapped his fingers in Amory’s hair knowing full well that he was messing it up more then Amory had earlier. His firm reply to the kiss was all he felt that Amory needed to understand that Sam was interested in him. His heart fluttered his other hand reaching out to wrap around Amory’s waist to pull him close. Braking the kiss for a few moments he smiled at Amory. “I liked that, I liked it a lot.” And he moved in for a deeper kiss.