View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 09-07-2014, 09:55 PM

Yukiteru watched the other, for a moment only picking at the food that was placed before him. There was no way he could eat that much, but he would not be rude either. He took a small bite as the other began speaking, listening to his words. The other was not much on manners it seemed, but he did not faulter. Yukiteru had been raised on manners, and was one to keep himself composed and proper. He watched the other for a moment, as he asked then why Yukiteru was there. He did not look like he really cared in the end though. Yukiteru shrugged for a moment. There was really no point in lying, the other could do little about it. Then again, it was really none of his business at all.

"I am here on a mission" he said, poking once more for a moment at the food. "To retrieve an item that was stolen..." he says, the scene from earlier passing through his head. "I am not a thief, though that is probably what it might look like at the moment" he sighed, "I have little interest in taking anything from anyone. But this object is important. Leaving it where it was, would result in the death of many." That was more than enough information, but the man was giving him housing for the moment. He deserved to at least know what was going on within his walls. They were alone to, so he did not have to worry about the others getting in the way of this private conversation.

"I have no intention of causing trouble for you or your business either" he says, "any dealings concerning this mission will be dealt with in a manner that will not draw any...unwanted dealings here for you or your customers." Yukiteru was a man of his word, as he had demonstrated earlier. Any trouble that came would be dealt with outside of this place, and he would take care of anything he did in turn damage, as he had done with the door. His eyes moved to the other for a moment, "if it gets to be to much, you are always free to tell me to leave naturally...you are in the end the one in charge." He waited for the other to speak once more.