View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 09-21-2014, 09:23 PM

As the open invitation into his chambers was swiftly rejected, Dorian laughed a fuller laugh than many of his chuckles, one of his hands actually rising to his stomach as the thick, dark sound rolled from his throat. Golden eyes more boyishly enticed than ever, they remained fixated on Akio, having expected such a reaction. "Ah? A young boy that hasn't indulged in bodily luxurious before?" Dorian wistfully sighed, as if this were a tragedy, before sweeping his gaze across the room thoughtfully. His offer had been meant as a jest, to prod at him, perhaps test his purity.

Akio's response only secured Dorian's thoughts on it. The boy was as pure as a pearl from a freshly-shucked oyster. "How... cute." He added teasingly, a few moments later, gaze wandering back to the other's form as he went to sit upon the bed. It was an interesting move to make-- almost trusting, if he were conscious of what he'd done. Otherwise, it had been reckless. Dorian was unsure of whether it had been done consciously or not, but regardless, the action was a thought-provoking one. Demons didn't bed mortals typically, no, especially not those of high rank as himself. However, for the sake of damaging one's purity, it was not entirely unheard of to commit such acts upon the strong-willed.

Dorian made no move to follow him, instead stepping forward to sit casually upon the top of the curved lounge that stretched along the end of the bed. His long legs crossed before him, shoulders relaxed as he looked on at the other man and was met by questions. A curious one, indeed. "My superiors, eh? That's actually hard to say..." Dorian's voice drifted with thought, looking over one of his gloved hands before tilting his head and looking back to Akio. "I know what they've told me, but their true intent is another thing. Who ever truly understands another's intent?" The question was an open one, but the suggestion left in his gaze directed it to Akio, as if he asked his own question there. Dorian wished to push that thought into his brain, especially after his words on understanding.

Chuckling a little, he sighed softly before shrugging. "Many wish for the demise of humanity, holistically. To corrupt every living soul, and devour the rest. I assume, then, my superiors will act with this in mind. They want to gain some leverage over your father's forces, to make moves to being the ending stages of this war." Dorian explained it simply, lacking of interest in the subject, but not altogether out of the loop. He had, after all, played a relatively large part in the war's events as of late. Then, he switched gears to grin once more. "I've been watching the kingdom for quite some time, prince. I'm known for stealth, for mischief-- I've garnered much information on the kingdom and the samurai over the past years. Of course, gathering information on the latter proved to be more difficult..." He admitted, recalling the care he went through to do so. Dorian had committed quite the acts of espionage at his superior's requests, though they hadn't been of much interest to him until they focused in on Akio.

There was a thought. Why had Dorian taken interest in watching Akio? In part, yes, it was due to his given task, but he couldn't denied it. He could have done nothing to or revolving around the prince altogether. So answering why he had took some thought. Tapping a gloved finger to his cheek, he hummed a little, musically. Yet, that wasn't the question. Turning to face Akio, curiosity dancing in his gaze, he spoke simply. "About three weeks, though I've caught glimpses of you beforehand, of course." Absent-mindedly, his mind slipped back to a few of them before he shook them from his mind.

"It wasn't hard to do, truthfully. Manipulation is a past time of mine, you see, so all it took was some convincing of a couple of the guard, and a house servant or two, and my presence would hardly be noticed. I didn't often need to even enter the kingdom-- that was a different task, in itself." He halted the topic there, chuckling. "Did you ever feel a dark presence among your household, maybe heard a whisper of darkness near a servant of yours?" Devious smile taking a more sinister appearance, standing from his seat and grabbing hold of one of the bed posts to twirl briefly around the side of the bed, feet careful on the ground beneath him.

"Have you ever felt it, my dear?" He questioned, voice smooth as he wished to tempt darkness in Akio's imagination of his home. "The darkness in Eternia?" Dorian added, having stopped before the bed where Akio sat to look down at him curiously. Then, suddenly, he leant down, pressing one of his palms to the bed and leaning over the man's form so their bodies nearly touched, their faces inches apart. There, he paused and quirked an eyebrow at him. "Ever felt violated in your own home, cornered?" His voice as low, but suggestion wiped from it. Instead, Dorian chuckled at how close he'd allowed himself to get before casually straightening himself out and stepping away from the other man. The hand that still held the bedpost slid back around to the end of the bed, where he rested once more.

"Humanity allows for demons to take a part in their daily lives, regardless of their realization of it." Dorian added later, the teasing part of his tone subsiding as he became thoughtful once more. Regret lingered in his gaze for a moment before it passed. He ahd once been human, and more ignorant that Akio of this principle.