View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 09-21-2014, 09:28 PM

"Well.. Yes and no.. It is.." She sighed a little, almost in a defeated manner as she grinned nervously at Kiernan, "One of many things I find hard to explain in a way you might not think me crazy..? If I am to explain it, you might say it is like magic, but it is not. And even that sounds strange to say.." She rubbed the side of her head softly, she knew not to say much more than that for now, it really was hard not saying something but frankly the language barrier was still a slight issue. She was getting a little better though, the fluidity of speech wasn't quite there but she was getting the hang of it.

She tilted her head curiously at first as he tried to explain why he jumped, or rather he tried to apologize for jumping, though she just smiled more normally, relaxing a little again, hearing Kiernan speak was enough to settle her. Though once he finished and went into that nervous seeming look, she leaned in closely to him again,
"I will think of it as opportunity, I will be happy to see Cara again." She stated, albeit a little mysteriously, however she reached up to the opposite side of his face with her hand to cup the cheek he was intent on rubbing and pulled his head closer so she could plant a kiss on the opposite cheek before grinning up at him,
"Do not worry. It will work out for the best."

"Not weird men, but clearly reckless idiots." Zed jibed back gently, grinning broadly at Cara in response, though he then put his hands up defensively still smiling at her, "Relax, I'm only kidding." He added, at least to try and ease her mind, he adjusted the cloak on his right arm, walking besides Cara. He raised his head and sniffed at the air a little before grimacing,
"Oh man.. That smells almost as bad as my sis' cooking.." He commented, he could smell something burnt on the air, looking around for whatever house happened to have a culinary culprit living in it. His shoulders twitched slight as he looked over his shoulder briefly whilst walking, a suspicious look on his face. There was a difference in lightning and magic based lightning, he was sure he could sense the latter in the direction of the forest. Was some-one training out there? In this weather? Not so strange for himself but..
Perhaps it was nothing. He shrugged to himself and looked forward to a small home ahead of them, sniffing the air,
"Is that where we're headed..? I hope that ain't your brother cookin'.. Smells like he needs help.."

Last edited by HC-Gal; 09-21-2014 at 09:33 PM..