View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 10-01-2014, 03:52 AM

~Minotaur~

'There have been many powerful warriors, throughout this war....' Alistair thought, crossing the bridge, 4 minotaurs behind him. The fog was dense around the bridge, but anyone could hear the moans, and the sound of clattering bones, as the undead began crossing the bridge. Skeletons with rusty weapons and armor, and undead, brought back against their will. Alistair's face turned blank, as he and his men changed into their Minotaur forms. 'But in the end, I still stand, a veteran amongst these young souls. When war is your life, you learn to adapt, or die. It's as simple as that'. With that thought, Alistair let out a loud battle-cry, with he and the minotaurs charging.

The Undead were little more than a game for the minotaurs alone, but with the number of dead rising from the war, the undead were greater in numbers, and the necromancers that summoned them were greater in power, they were challenging. Alistair lifted his axe from his back, and swung, launching several zombies into the air, and scatters the bones of dead warriors everywhere, tripping several of the undead.

With a grin on his face, and weapon in hand, he began running towards the bulk of the Horde. "HERE WE GO!!! FOLLOW ME, BOYS!!!"He yelled to his men, who followed close behind him.

Druid

Fukushu was on the edge of a river-bank, up in a willow tree, hanging over it. Fuku had his metal balls in hand, but was controlling the body of a fish in the water, watching for the Mermaid Priestess. She was coming this was, and he had to be ready. The fish acted as his eyes, and when she was close, he would strike.

The Area was wide, so Fukushu knew he had one shot at this. If he could launch all of them in quick succession, he could force her out of water, and track her on land, making killing her a lot easier. He was impatient, but he knew that if he fucked this up, he wouldn't get another chance any time soon.

'Goddamn Fish people, think they're so innocent. When my family needed help, they turned us away! Fucking self-concerned vermin.'he thought to himself, lightly rapping on the tree trunk. He wanted to get this over with, as he had other targets to get to. He heard that there was a High-ranking Harpy trying to get into Dragon Territory, somewhere North of here, and he wanted to be there more than here. This might be the Harpy that attacked his village.