View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-30-2014, 07:20 AM

Kurako's lips parted, as if he were about to say something, then they closed. He stood in silence for a moment, looking off in the opposite direction of Akira. Only for a moment though, then his eyes were on the other male. "I'll always put myself between danger and others. Without hesitation." For a moment his hand clenched into a tight fist, perhaps one day being so reckless would get him killed. After all the only danger he couldn't shove himself in front of, was himself. He couldn't protect anyone from himself. He would just have to make sure he kept everyone at arms length.

His eyes were on Akira for a moment, then he looked towards the two approaching them. The lady and the unicorn. It seemed an almost fitting pair. Unicorns were often depicted with fair maidens in fine dresses. Kurako started towards them, though his eyes darted this way and that as he moved. Keeping a look out for anything, or rather, anyone dangerous that might come at them.

Lune had patted the equine's neck gently when he reassured her that all this was in fact real. Then she watched with a smile half hidden by one hand as the unicorn made it's way down the stairs as best it could on four legs and hard hooves. It stood at the bottom, waiting for her, and she gathered the skirt of her dress in one hand and lifted it daintily before descending the stairs like a proper lady. Once at the bottom she let go of the fabric and placed her hand against Patrin's neck again. "It could be a dream, or I could have gone crazy from stress and be hallucinating. Maybe even I was in an accident and now I'm dreaming this while I'm in a coma I shall never wake from." Lune chewed her bottom lip softly. Some of those ideas didn't sound too bad, actually.

She didn't really notice the other two until they were closer, and then she stepped closer to the unicorn. She wasn't exactly afraid of the other two, just uncertain of everyone and everything around here. "This place frightens me." She spoke the words softly to the others.