View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 11-02-2014, 11:33 PM

Mirabella held her head tightly, the headache was getting worse than it normally would. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she gasped softly, she thought she saw something, flashes of her past. Grand hallways, people bowing, an elder man and woman...but no face. The faces weren't there, only blurs. She blinked a little, her bicolored eyes soon darting to her shoulder, wiping the tears away quickly while looking up at a bird. Mirabella slowly stood up, still leaning against the wall as a smile slowly formed on her face. With a shaking hand, she reached up and gently stroked the bird's head with a shaking hand, "He-Hello little one, a-are you l-lonely too?" She asked it, as if it was going to respond. "I-I can't say that I have s-seen a bird l-like you before a-and I d-doubt you are from here. So, in a-a way, you a-are like me." She stated with a hint of elegance and regal in her voice.

Moving her hand away, Mirabella pulled back a few strands of silver white hair from her face. Using some of her fringe to cover her right eye, she knew the clothes she had made her stick out. However, she tried her best to hide her white eye so no one would bother her about it. She fixed the small hat on her so it was a little neater as she turned to the beautiful looking bird. "I-I should re-return you t-to your owner, we-well, i-if I knew where to look. I-I think it would be best to return you h-home." Mirabella said, looking around. Noticing her current surroundings, the commotion that ended and two young looking people walked away holding luggage. To her, they looked out of place as well. Soon the flashes returned to her head, a large palace and start humanoid creatures all around. There were guard and they were bowing, but to whom she couldn't tell. The vision ended, leaving the young silver haired woman with more questions than answers.