View Single Post
Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lost that love, then to have never loved at all
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-09-2014, 02:57 AM

"Spirits create, nurture, power and pretty much control life as you know it. 'artes' as you call them are actually done by borrowing the powers from the spirits around you." Hoteru said then looked at the stone and walked up to Blade taking it from him gently and looking at it before closing her eyes and shaking her head. "These spirits are dying... Shiva was the only one that could call out the light and dark spirits to save lesser spirits... I don't know how to help them... but I think we should take this to the temple... Shiva told me that she had heard roomers about someone who could bring out the dead spirits but I'm not sure it's true." Star explained softly. "Kaze, Kaji, Shin and Shiva were sucked into that machine along with mana from those humans and I could also feel lesser spirits in there... they aren't dead... they're just trapped." she explained softly then thought for a minute before looking to Suki with a slight from. "How did you know that something was wrong? Or get there so fast? I know I didn't call you... and I'm sure Mizu didn't either." she asked her a bit confused