View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2014, 03:21 AM

Natsuki frowned hearing the question. " It was Drakus he changed. He wasn't like this. He was so happy he had his own spirit. But after our parents died he changed. He stopped laughing he stopped everything. His aura became dark. Tonight he left without saying anything. I followed because I haven't seen Mizu. I mentioned Mizu to him by mistake. He got to happy about it. I know I haven't seen MIzu. I noticed that all the spirit vanished around town and our house. I looked for them I have searched. So I followed him. I had feared he was the source of the evil but I didn't believe it. He took all my friends from me and put me in a room. I wasn't allowed to see any of my friends he became obsessed with my knowledge of arts and spirits. I refused to help him. I came because I saw the signs and I wanted to know if it was true. If my brother was really the monster everyone whispered about. " She said as tears fell from his face. "And he is. My brother is a monster. If we need get to the temple lets do it. However I think we will have to walk. I am to weak to teleport again without help."