View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 11-10-2014, 02:20 PM

Mirabella looked around for a moment, thinking about what directions she should go until she felt the bird leave her shoulder. She turned her head and looked up to see the bird had, indeed, taken flight. She smiled softly and was about to wave farewell to it until it took her hat. Mirabella's eyes widen slightly, blinking lightly as it started flying away with her head in tow. She touched the top of her head, blinking a little and started following the bed, "He-Hey, th-that's my ha-hat. Silly bird." She stated as her cheeks puffed. At first, Mirabella had lost sight of the bird, only to find it again as he appeared to have landed close by on a young woman's shoulder.

Mirabella huffed lightly as she saw her hat as she jogged her way over. She bowed lightly and waited a few moments to catch her breath. "Pl-Please e-excuse the in-intrusion, b-but your bird ha-has taken m-my hat." She said with a shaken elegant voice. She kept her eyes low to the ground, hiding their true colors as she going silent. She then gasped softly, blinking lightly as she looked up. Looking at the young female who seemed to almost appear out of nowhere. Mirabella jumped back a little, the stone around her neck glowing softly. The light was a soft white color, the stone appeared to flash different colors in the sunlight, however it still retained its white pristine color.