View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-14-2014, 06:18 AM

Drakus looked at Sheva. He stood up as the pain ran through his body from being thrown. He began playing with the buttons on the machine as Sheva vanished the crystal turning a rainbow color as it struck. He pulled her crystal out as he looked to the others. I don't need the rest of you. I bet Hoteru will come to me now. And I'll be waiting for her. He said as he walked out of the room. He headed to one of the transports as he used Sheva's power to teleport him to the temple where it all began. The temple was in rubble. "We both know you and Hoteru are one. So if I have you she will come here to find you. She wont risk going back to the lab. But lets see if she remembers the place she abandoned. Remember little Sheva. She made a promise to protect us. Do you see what that promise did?" He said yelling at the crystal Sheva was still in. The temple is destroyed and my family slaughtered with the others who called this place home.

Suki shook her her head. "No there is no need. Another could be chosen just as easy. Light and Dark are made they can change at a moments notice. " She said as she looked to the village. "I will handle Blade." She said as she headed back to the Manor.