View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-07-2014, 05:49 AM

Alaric Rayner Blackthorn
Played by blueblackrose
“This world will belong to the humans and only the humans.”

Nickname: The Demon King, Rayner, Rayne, Al, Your Majesty
Species: Human
Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Married to the queen.
Hair: Golden Blonde
Eyes: Deep crimson
Height: Five foot, eleven inches
Weight: Two Hundred four pounds
Build: Mesomorphic
Markings: Not telling.

Personality: I am calculating, arrogant, rude, strict, forceful, cold hearted and egotistical. I am everything that it takes to be a supreme ruler. If the people do not fear their king then their king has failed.
Dislikes: Elementals, non-humans and weak people.
Why you hate or help the Elementals: Elementals and other non-humans do not belong in this world. They are unnatural creatures who shall die at my hands. Humans are the rightful rulers of this world.

Skills: Ruling over this world... I am excellent at striking fear into the hearts of the people within Mystika. I can hold my own in a fight, but I rather let others do the fighting for me.
Weaknesses: I am impatient and my hatred for non-humans. The queen, but none shall know this.
Weapons: This is for me to know and you not to know. I will let you in on a little secret. I do always carry at least on weapon on me at all times. Can't be caught with my guard down.
Clothing Style: Whatever I feel is comfortable.

History: This is of no concern to you. All you need to know is that I am the king of this world.

Extra: "I will finish what my ancestor started and rid this world of the elementals."
Another reference image

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-09-2016 at 12:28 AM..