View Single Post
CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-09-2014, 11:02 AM

Oh gods, Kira thought. What was happening to her? Letting her imagination run wild and actually daydreaming out loud in front of a complete stranger? Sheesh. This had happened many times before, but only in front of her parents. She'd never allowed this to happen in public before. She briefly wondered if she had some mental condition that was somehow getting worse.

Getting her head together, she said."I'm sorry, my head went wild for a moment." Man, this was tough.

"Yes, we should get a violin, now that I'm planning to learn how to play. Other than that, only the books come to mind." she said.

Kira felt that she owed Adon an explanation, at least from screaming "violin" out loud. "I'm sorry for screaming out loud, by the way. It's just that, my cousins play the violin for the New York Philharmonic, and I always wanted to play along with them sometimes, you know, stuff like helping them practice or something. And in my excitement, I.... forgot where I was." she smiled at him, somewhat sheepishly.