View Single Post
BellyButton
Assistant Administrator

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-12-2014, 09:00 PM

❄ Made for Sipping ❄

This is the beverage category. If you're meant to drink it, it belongs here! :)

ENTRY FORM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B][SIZE="5"]I made something to drink![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[paste or link IMG here]
[B]Comments[/B]: [optional]

EntriesX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcotic Dolly View Post
I made something to drink!
LINK Click on thumbnail for full view
Comments: So I have the unfair advantage of this being my JOB (making coffees and muffins) but I'm in charge of the Christmas Deco this year! We even had an event on where we invited kids under 5 to come and decorate gingerbread men for free! I had the most fun with that, I swear. And here in lies my creations!
Proof 1 . Proof 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post

Comments: So this was originally suppose to be a Virgin Grasshopper inspired by Hummy. I reached for the wrong food coloring and made an Elsa Shake instead. Ice cream, mint extract, ice, milk and blue food coloring. An Oops but still minty and tasty. XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
Click on thumbnail for full view
Comments: [optional] Gizzie made double chocolate (two types), peppermint , cream coco .... I usually use thin mints crumbled into it but >.< them girl scout cookies are ummm in my tummy long ago >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chexala View Post
Comments: Mulled White Wine. Instead of the traditional mulled red wine with cloves and such, I went with this. This recipe called for white wine, peach juice, lemon slices, ginger slices, cinnamon, and honey. My brother said it tasted like he was drinking a pastry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Biggles View Post
Comments: Melted Hot Chocolate with Sea Salt Whipped Cream, from this recipe: Adventures in Cooking: Melted Hot Chocolate With Sea Salt Whipped Cream
Hope the proof photo isn't too blurry.

Last edited by BellyButton; 01-21-2015 at 04:44 PM..