View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 12-27-2014, 02:10 AM

“I am fallowing the law, you’re on speaker.” Gabriel said as he tried to find his way through the rat maze that he was now in because of the car that pushed him off the freeway. “the Glades is going to be the cost of my business if I cant fix it. Which means you too with be out of a job with me.” Reaching over he tapped the screen of his phone and pulled up his bank. Typing in the access code he sighed. He was lucky he had looked up as a car ran a red light right in front of him forcing him onto another side street.

Finely pulling over Gabriel pulled up his tablet and pulled out everything he would need to transfer the funds. “how much do you need for this bit and can I get you to rush me what you have right now? I need to know it as soon as possible. I am going over to the work site to see what I can today.” Looking out of the window of his car he shivered as he made sure the doors were locked and there was no one around. He did not like the look of this street any more then he had liked the last few he had been on.