View Single Post
Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurker

Old 12-27-2014, 08:18 PM

Hearing Gabriel's distress always gave Ronald a bit of malicious joy, but the businessman was right. If he was a job, Ron would be out of a huge chunk of future money. He continued sipping his coffee while attaching all of his files into a single file and encrypting it. It was a quick process to assemble everything, but the last few photos made him hesitate. There were scans of the entries of the teenager (Taylor)'s diary that talked about the sort of world the Glades was, but what she wrote sounded less like a diary and more mad ramblings. It was hard to pick out the gold from the dirt. Nonetheless, it was worth sending. If he was lucky, Gabriel might even retrieve the girl for him.

"Hm given that I had to cut the meeting short and that you want it ASAP" he asked as he sent the email, "I'd say thirty-five hundred is a good deal wouldn't you? I don't usually give out information on other clients but I thought you might find these pieces helpful."

Hitting the send button, the information should have popped up in Gabriel's email along with a password-protected folder.

"This is everything I have now, but if anything else pops up I'll forward it to you."