View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 12-31-2014, 02:24 AM

Island Contest Finale Entry
Username: Esmme
Island Represented: Tapio
Commentary: Psst. Psst! Hey, you. Yeah, you! Please, please be buying one of these baby panthers. They be lots of fun, I be swearing! Cute and cuddly, and bitey, and nommy, and scratchy- *clears throat and starts over* They be clever creatures; won't be staying in their boxes, they won't. You know what? Free panther baby to a new home. Please be taking one.
Image:

Aaand this one. :D

Bonus Round!
Username: Esmme
Question One Every. Single. One. ;) 5, going on 6 with a group entry in a few minutes!
Question Two I will be submitting our entry as soon as I'm through helping the last couple group members dress. *clears throat* Sometimes they need a little help with the zippers. And the buttons. And the strings. *sighs happily* But that's what a coordinator is for!
Question Three: My favorites .... Gwydion and Cacao, so both rounds 1 and 2. :)
Question Four: I loved the "one entry every few days" format. It worked well since I wasn't able to be online every day, and let me think about my entries before submitting them. What would make it better, you ask? Hm. I think you covered everything one could ask for from an avatar contest!
Question Five: I would like to say that the islands that were created (be it by Mene creators, or fans) were fantastic. There was such creativity in both the cultures, the races, and the avatars submitted. I enjoyed reading them all, and look forward to future clarification on each island's unique flare. Thank you for all your hard work keeping up with the contest, and for doing the research and making this happen!