Thread: free busts!
View Single Post
Mnemosyne
TSUNDERE

Old 01-02-2015, 08:07 AM

Mostly. Its your typical "Bad guy needs to be stopped before they make a bad situation worse" type story. The two main characters wont meet until about midway through and it will essentially be about their own personal struggles with the "Queen" who is the villain. The female lead needs to escape. The male needs to find redemption. The characters will have known each other in the past (typical) and will have to rebuild lost trust (He lobbed her freakin' head off and enabled the Queen to capture her! ((IMMORTALITY SUCKS)) :D) in order to reach the underground. Which is essentially the land of Faerie. The gates have been sealed due to war between the fae and teh queen blah blah blah and it is rumored that only one gate remains open, but it is of the underhill which is ever moving so you have to know someone who can locate it. The male is trying to open the gate with his companion who is one of the many girls the Queen wanted him to execute due to some prophecy type thing/she fuckin crazy. The female was the huntsman of the wild hunt prior to capture, but has no powers outside of ....g...i cant remember what it is fucking called right now. The thing. That hides the Faes looks when they need to appear more human? FUCK....

ANYWAYS. Realize they both need to find underground. Girly has a higher chance of Fae cooperation since she is Fae and to be Fae is a death sentences so finding one is hard. yada yada yada.

Its not very original, but the characters have been in my head for YEARS so I figured Id give it a shot.