Thread: Vinny + Naru rp
View Single Post
Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-04-2015, 04:06 AM

"William you're not seeing the big picture." Lucas, Will's father, said sternly from behind the steering wheel, "I'm giving you an opportunity of a life time! Do you realize how many college grad-"
"I don't want to run your stupid medical company!" Will spat from the passenger seat, "I keep telling you I want to just-"
"Waste your life?" Lucas interrupted, "William I-"
"Never want to listen to me!" Will sighed, brushing his shaggy black hair out of his brown and green eyes, "Emily is older and she wants to go into the family business. Why not just give it to her?"
"She may be the first born but the company has always gone to the first male in the family." Lucas replied dryly.
"So? Times have changed, just let her do it!" Will pleaded, "Dad I want to be a cartoonist not some boring business guy!"
"Boring?!" Lucas scoffed, "I don't see why you want to waste your time on such a childish-"
"Oh my god, do you hear yourself?" Will asked.
"Do not interrupt me." Lucas said as he pulled up in front of the high school, "I'm getting tired of your attitude. We're a traditional company with traditional values! You are going to drop this silly cartooning idea and you will start training to be the new head of the company once you finish high school. You should be proud-"
"Proud that my dad is forcing me to do something I don't want to?" Will sarcastically asked as he climbed out of the car, "Gee, how'd I get so lucky?"
Before his dad could reply he slammed the door and stormed into the school. Will couldn't believe his luck this morning. Suddenly being told he was going to take over his dads company and just blow off his own dreams. He couldn't understand why his dad couldn't figure out why he was upset. There had to be some way he could convince him that he wasn't going to take over. His mind kept drifting back to how his dad emphasized traditional.
As he made his way to inside he passed two boys who were kissing one another. He chuckled quietly to himself as he thought, 'To bad I'm not into guys. That'd stop him in his tracks.'
He glanced at his watch and realized the bell would ring soon. As he swore under his breath he began walking faster until he turned the corner too quickly and bumped hard into someone.
"Ow!" He stumbled a bit and looked up, surprised to see Gabriel there, "Oh, sorry about that dude."