Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-04-2015, 06:46 AM

Kallen held back a laugh. He had to admit that listening to Percy get upset over little things was more than a bit amusing. Was I really talking down to him though? he thought, ...I guess I was. Once he was sure he would laugh, he talked again. "Sorry, sorry, it's a bad habit of mine. I use sarcasm too much and end up talking down to basically everyone I guess, though you're the first person to call me out for it." It was probably because he had been the youngest person to actually become a member of the gang, and since he always hung around the hot shots he gained that bit of superior attitude. It was hard not to have a superior attitude while in a gang though, if Kallen was being honest.

He sent Percy a small glare when he called him a brat. "First of all, I'm not a brat. I'm only a year younger than you," he huffed, "And second of all, I'm kind of hoping that I can weasel my way back into the gang. If not then just convince a couple of them that I'm really sorry and stay with them." He sighed. He hoped that it would work, because if not he really had no place to go. He was usually pretty good with persuasion, but everyone who knew him knew that. He typically got what he wanted when he wanted it. This time though...he wasn't too sure. He had probably crossed the line of no return.