Thread: Vinny + Naru rp
View Single Post
Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-04-2015, 07:31 AM

Will was starting to open his mouth to ask if Gabriel's friend was okay when the blond grabbed him and ran off. He stared after them for a moment until he heard the bell ring.
"Oh crap!" He ran to the locker room, dreading having gym for his first class.
Once in the locker room he heard some of the other boys snicker.
"Better hurry Will," His friend Takashi said as he started to pass him, "Coach has a hang over so we all have to run laps today."
"Really?!" Will groaned as he let his head bang against his small locker.
He wasn't crazy about gym to begin with, but he hated running laps with a passion. The constant singular act of running in a circle made the class drag on for what felt like an eternity. With a sigh he quickly stripped down and threw his gym uniform on. While running around the track with the other students he began contemplating his idea of pretending to be gay.
"Yo, earth to space cadet!" Takashi called to Will as he trotted along side him.
"Huh?" Will turned his attention to the shorter boy.
"Dude, what's up? I've been trying to get your attention for the last lap."
"Oh, sorry Tak." Will said as he started to feel a bit winded, "I was just thinking... Do you think I could pass as a gay guy?"
"Huh?!" The question threw the other male off, making him stumble a bit, "D-dude, are you?!"
"No, but I think... it could get my old man... off my back." Will huffed, "He wants... to give me... the company."
"For real?" Takashi asked, "What about that makes your want to act like a gay guy? I mean if your did he'd... Ooooh, I get it."
"How are you... not outta breath?" Will panted.
"Track team, duh." Takashi answered, "This is nothing, it's a jog."
"You suck!" Will hissed.
Once they were back in the locker room, Will explained his plan to Takashi.
"So who's gonna be your fake boyfriend then?" Takashi asked, "I love ya man, but not that much."
"Of course it can't be you." Will rolled his eyes as he pulled his shirt over his head, "Dad would see that coming a mile away."
"Then who?" Takashi asked with a raised eye brow.
Will thought about it for a minute as they made their way out of the locker room, the ringing of the bell echoing in the hallway. Who could he get to willing fake being his boyfriend?