View Single Post
Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 01-06-2015, 05:51 PM

Mannik scoffed, and focused on the ceiling as Zenon once again denied wanting to hurt him. For a moment, however, his mask broke, and he glanced at Zenon, puzzled. Adelmar...she must have told her lover about Mannik blurting out that the Commander was his mother.

"She might have raised me, but she sees me as nothing more than a soldier she helped create. A soldier who gave away her prize bartering tool." Mannik stated, placing the mask back on his face. He hadn't thought she would tell that. It seems he had thought wrongly about Adelmar in various way.

"Is that what she said?" Mannik taunted, and shook his head. "Nah...she got all worried the soldiers would think she wasn't pure or something and shoot her, and had to do something, didn't she? How many times have you gotten to sleep with her, Zenon? Or you too busy with your hand up someone else's skirt to pay attention to the woman who is supposed to give you children?"

He fell silent as the SociPad was set in front of him, and watched. He scoffed and shook his head multiple times. He listed off a number, and glared at Zenon. "That's the number to the SociPad we have. Call it up, ask Imhoff for the real video, no tampering. I'm sure she'll figure out a way to get into the systems and project it for all of your ignorant people to see. Why would I lie about a video? I rarely lie. I just won't answer if it's something I don't want you to know."