Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-12-2015, 08:27 PM

He smirked at Percy, simply happy that his plan had worked. He had figured it would've taken more, but they made the mistake of sending a newbie to them. He took in Percy's appearance, slightly surprised by how young and...almost effeminate he looked. Of course, Kallen didn't exactly look like he was nearing his thirties or anything, but he did at least have the face and body of a seventeen year old boy, albeit being on a bit on the lanky side. He didn't say anything though. From what he knew so far about Percy, if he made fun of his appearance, even if he was only teasing the other boy would get upset.

"Eat those?" Kallen bit back a laugh, "Nah. I'd rather not eat their sloppy prison food. It's more than disgusting. Plus, even if I'm not completely tied up like you, I've still got my hands behind my back." He shrugged. He wasn't exactly hungry anyways, plus he felt that it would somehow be losing if he "stole" Percy's food.

"What did you expect it to look like? Sparkles and rainbows with brightly painted walls?" Kallen asked sarcastically. It was just a couple of polls to keep prisoners tied up to. That was it. Muddy, dirty, dusty, everything that was in some sort of fairy tail dungeon. "Even if it's gross, it's still good to see," Kallen hummed to himself.