View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-16-2015, 08:55 PM

"Hey-o, Izzy," a woman comes out of nowhere flashing a badge and grinning past the guards stationed at the crime scene. Not usually one to be on the field, the girl's appearance caused a few brows to furrow and curiosities to pique. Why was an engineer, a techie, on the field. Unlike I8a who had a modest air to herself, this woman, Nastasiya "Tasi" Radelle, was far from modest. Her midriff showed and her cleavage was fully visible. Not so much in the risque manner, but in a stare-worthy fashion. Low-cut jean shorts even showed off the tail ends of her rounded rear -- an ass of a woman who worked out daily. Her wedges, cute and girly, hardly seemed fitting for running, let alone entering a crime scene, and yet she wore them with style and pride.

Hand pulling through her lavender hair, the two-toned humanoid laughed. "Oi-oi," her nose turned up as it caught a whiff of death, "no one told me there was a body." Pouted lips and disheveled eyes turned from I8a and fell on Roscoe. "Yup, would have stayed on the ship had I known. The nose is not pleased with this sickly scent."

With the clearing of her throat, she moved toward the terminal. Roscoe was good, but she was better. A hacker by nature, Tasi easily unlocked the terminal and authorized the machine to open the door I8a stood beside. "I presume this is why I was summoned," head falling backwards, she winked at one of the guards. "I think Ros could have handled this, but I did just save you a shit-load of time. You're welcome, Izzy!"

Tasi was an odd woman. She was of the Colctivus race, a humanoid species that looks human, save for the odd colors and spiritual rituals. In Tasi's case, she's a mauve and dark gray-blue in color with pale thistle eyes and light purplish hair. Although her looks were purely Colctivus, her antics and behavior was far less Colctivus. She was naive yet blunt, and rather unprofessional around superiors. It wasn't that she disrespected them though -- no, she adores them completely -- but she's never been one to follow strict guidelines or rules. Growing up on a planet were destiny is written in the stars, Tasi always believed that rules were just guidelines rather than solid structures of law. To her, things like bosses and presidents made no sense. With age and enlightenment came power, and although I8a was brilliant, she was by no means enlightened, at least in Tasi's eyes.

Sucking her teeth, Tasi tossed her rump into a nearby chair and spread her legs so the back of the chair was nestled between her thunderous thighs. "Need me to do anything else Izzy?" I8a's name, written out as Issa, was typed in a language unknown to Tasi when she first met the woman. Upon first glance, Tasi read Izzy and has since then called the woman as such. The joys of language barriers. Since then, Tasi has come leaps and bounds with I8a's tongue, but some habits just die hard. Besides, in Tasi's mind, I8a or Issa is just too bland and not girly enough; women's names needed to end in cutesy "ee" or "i" sounds.

"Better hope the killer's not in there," she teased ever so lightly as she kicked the chair around the floor. "Also, Cap'n, I'm putting in a request for wheelely chairs on the ship. I gotta get me one of these!"