View Single Post
LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 01-14-2015, 10:11 PM

March ~ 2015

Memory CandiesX

1~Girls Day:I generally dont have many girls days while I would I prefer to spend time with my husband to other girls. Most of them are too judgemental.

2~ Snack time!: My favorite snack is icecream hands down. Preferably Rocky Road ice cream with a sugar cone. cuz cake cones taste like cardboard!

3~ Make a wish: But if I tell you my wish it wont come true!

4~Instruments I play: I play Clarinet and want to learn bass, Guitar, Violin, Trumpet, flute, drums, and the type of pipe you would see peter pan using. I cant remember what theyre called anymore XD

5~ 100 words: Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word

6~ New Game: OMG YOU GUYS I WANT ALIEN INSURRECTION!!!!

7~ Favorite mene NPC: Ohhh tough one dont know many npc's but I like the big scary lookin security dude in one of the stores. He's pretty awesome.

8~ If I ruled the world: There would be more icecream. And cookies. I like cookies too. Also world peace and stuff yeah.

9~ I hate this song: Tyler breeze and Zack Ryder's theme songs dear freaking lord I've never met such shallow people....

10~On accident or by accident: I honestly dont know which I use. Both?

11~ YOU FORGOT THIS NUMBER!!!!!!!!!! Whoosits, whatsits, Thingamabobs, whatchamacallits, snarfblats and dinglehoppers.

12~ Obsessions: well there are the typical nerd obsessions like dr who and star trek, but also a Character in a book named Special Agent Alouisious X L Pendergast.

13~ Bad Luck: Is a band in a manga called Gravitation

14~ Last person I texted: Highly likely that it was my Auntie Ruby

15~ I cleaned ___ Today: My house!

16~ My drivers license: Is non existant

17~ What does death look like: The undertaker, or my husband. They are both rather frightening figures to be coming at you.

18~ Cloud shapes: Hey! That one looks like two lions killing each other for a scrap of meat!

19~ The last image I saw: Was actually a picture of me

20~ A nifty trick:

21~ I'm excited about: being married

22~ Let it go! I DONT WANNA ITS MINE!

23~ Favorite Childhood Memory: I dont really have a specific memory that I love but I do remember my favorite thing to do as a child was go across the river I had in my back yard into the woods to go deal with the natural spring we got our water from (I grew up on 51 acres of land that was half way up a mountain and full of woods) I still wish I could go and explore that place it was magical I swear it was so dang pretty in there <3 <3

24~ My future kids name is: Well I've got four now from oldest to youngest I have Auron, Connor, Merric, and Devik All boys. but if I were to have another that would be kinda hard. I need a girl now so I think her name would either be Emilia, or paige but that is not set in stone haha

25~ Hogwarts house: Well Pottermore put me in Gryffindor, but imo i'm probably hufflepuff.

26~ Last thing I bought: Chico sticks and tea.

27~ I won! : the third game of liars dice against my lovie only because he let me win! Which makes me both happy and sad because it was my first time playing and he felt bad because he's REALLY good.

28~ Todays admins pick: I...Didnt look.

29~ Its a conspiracy: Barak Obamas Administration.

30~ Favorite Mene Item: Not familiar with all of them but I LOVE the Valentina outfit!!!

31~ Springtime Flowers: Laffydils are my FAVORITE flower EVER <3 I love me some laffy daffy dills <3

Last edited by LoonyLunetta; 04-23-2015 at 04:38 PM..