View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-18-2015, 12:22 PM

Zayne laughed, thought of a day off was foreign to him, after all he had many duties and it was rare for him to be able to do anything he wanted or to even sneeze without someone breathing down his neck. "There is never a break from being a prince. Thank you, though I can imagine how well it will go over if I just up and disappeared." he gave a tired laugh, yawning slightly before laying down on the bench. "To be honest this is the most freedom I have had since I was three." he mumbled more to himself then to her, rubbing his face some. "We can go to your cave. I just have to take care of a few things in the morning before we do so." he was far more relaxed then he normal was, easily starting to drift off where he laid at. It was hard work being a prince. You have to satisfy the needs of the people, provide, protect and care for them. Solving disputes, constant training to stay alert and on your toes, always ready for a fight and all the while being in constant danger of being poisoned or assassinated. Just having to stay vigilant every minute of everyday takes it's toll on a person.