View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 01-30-2015, 06:31 AM

Username: blueblackrose
Character Name: Asha Williams
Nickname(s): Angel

Age you appear to be: 21
Real age: 886
Species: Fallen Angel
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 136 lbs
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Crimson
Other attributes: Silver wings on my back and fangs.

Circus you belong to: Light
Why did you choose the light circus?: I don't like Alberich Pfiefer and Wraist’lyn Drayth, those two give me the creeps. Also the old owner he told me to always look towards the light. It would guide me down the right path.
How long you have been at the circus: Since the old owner found me. So a few centuries.
Stage name: Angelique
Your act: Acrobat

Personality: I am quiet, caring and usually passive. I would much rather try to talk things out then fight. I enjoy helping others. Also I'm very loyal to those I consider friends or family.
Powers/Skills: Other than flying I can control the air around me.I can create and control fire. Also I'm able to hide my presence (become invisible). I'm good at dancing, gymnastics and acrobatics as well as cooking, sewing and designing costumes.
Bio: Really I can't tell you much about my past as most of it is a mystery even to me. Especially anything that happened before I stumbled into the Noaptea Iluzia. I was lost and alone. The old owner took me in and treated me like I was his daughter. I'm grateful to him and miss him very much. When the circus was taken over by Adira and Alberich I had my reservations about even staying, but I consider Adira family. So I stayed for her and some of the others. When things fell apart and things split I followed Adira.

Before Asha found the Noaptea Iluzia she was wandering lost and alone after having fallen from grace. Originally she was a guardian angel. She was diligent and watched over her charges with care. She loved the creatures of the Earth. They were so full of life, promise and hope. Before she became a fallen angel one of her charges had been a small boy of only six years of age. The boy needed someone to watch over him badly as his mother died giving birth to him and afterwards his father took to drinking. The man was evil blaming the child for the death of his wife. He would beat the boy and abuse him. Asha had promised to always take care of the boy, but her promise was broken when she left the boy to check on one of her other charges. Upon her return she found the boy's mangled body lying in the corner of his room. His father had returned home before she got back and in his drunken fit of anger beat the child to death. The sight caused the angel to break. Losing herself to anger and hate she sought out the boy's father and killed him. For her crime she was cast out of heaven, left to wander the Earth with no memories of her life as an angel. As for how she joined the circus only a few know what really happened that night she stumbled upon the Noaptea Iluzia. It's also something she doesn't talk about.
Other: Lately I've been feeling strange. My powers have also been a little whacky. This has never happened before and truthfully I'm a bit frightened by it.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-02-2015 at 01:53 AM..