View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-03-2015, 05:02 AM

After Ryota awoke the pair travelled to put distance between them and the other elementals. Little did he or Gaia know that fate would decide they weren’t allowed to run away from what was to come. After they had been walking for an hour or so the forest seemed to shift around them. The plant life changed in size, and things becoming eerily quiet like they had been before Gaia met with the metal and ice elementals. Things shifted until they were no longer in a forest, but what seemed to be a small two room hut. Inside they were greeted by a young girl. “Hello Earth elemental and the Earth elemental’s partner.” The girl smiled at the pair. “I am Rachana the elemental of life and creation. There is no need to fear this place is safe as it is a space I have created within space.” The girl sighed moving towards the two before hugging them.

Releasing them she stepped back, smiling brightly. The smile soon faded, her gaze falling to the ground. “Sadly there is little time as I will be gone soon.” Her bright multicolored eyes returned to the pair before her. “I have a mission for you. The time of prophecy is upon us. It’s important that the elementals come together to restore order and balance to the world or all shall be lost.” Her gaze moved from Ryota to Gaia. “I would do it myself, but that isn’t possible any longer. But you, you two, you can. There are several elementals currently within this forest. Find them, speak to them. It won’t be easy to get them all the come together at first, but it can be done. First you should seek out Cináed the fire elemental. He will be one of your greatest allies along with his partner. Ice and Light shall be helpful as well. Be warned though not all will want to seek peace.”

The glowing aura that had been around the young girl faded as she finished speaking to them. Her job was almost complete. The elemental of death and destruction would soon come for her. Their cycle within this world would end and the new cycle would be forged by the hands of the other elementals. Only time would tell which side would truly win. Again she hugged the pair, her smile brighter now. “Please be safe on your journey. The fate of this world rests your hands the hands of the other chosen elementals, their partners and the others that were chosen. Remember my words and work quickly to find the others. Before the pair could say anything to the woman the space they had been in shifted and again they found themselves in the forest. What had seemed like hours within the realm that Rachana had created was only a half an hour or so in the real world. It was up the Ryota and Gaia to decide what they would do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alaric Rayner Blackthorn

Alaric grumbled as he headed down the hall, running a hand over his face. Once again it seemed that someone had caused problems within his harem. The man had a good idea of who was responsible, but he had to be sure before doing anything. Really he expected that his brother Alister was the culprit because he had made him return to act as his double while he was making rounds to the other kingdoms. He hoped to get things settled down before his wife, Kalypso, was awakened as well.

Outside of the door the harem two guards stood, both of them quickly bowing to the male as he approached them. “Your majesty it seems that the unknown person who entered the harem has fled. There are several men searching for them now.” Neither, the man who spoke or the other man raised their gaze.

“Keep searching. I want this person caught.” He ordered as he moved to enter the room. One of the guards quickly moved and opened the heavy door, shutting it after the king entered the room. Both of the men seemed relieved that Alaric hadn’t said more or done anything.

Looking about the room it was clear to all of those present that the king was unhappy. It didn’t take long though for him to soften a bit at the sight of the frightened woman. Being cunning he picked a couple of the ones he knew was easy to manipulate to sit with him on the bed. “Now, now,” he cooed. “Tell me what happened. Did you recognize the intruder?” His voice was gentle and soft as he spoke. Reaching out he stroked the petite blonde’s hair. It didn’t take long for the few girls he had chosen to start telling him what he wanted to know. The man they described wasn’t his brother as he had suspected. “I see that must have been frightening. Why don’t you all go take a nice bath to relax.” The smile he gave them was sweet, it hid his true self well.

After the girls he was speaking with left he stretched out on the bed. Alaric yawned, skies was he still tired from his travelling. It had been less than a day since he returned to the palace. Before he knew it he was asleep. A few of the other woman came over to join him without his knowledge.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-03-2015 at 05:50 AM..