View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-12-2015, 11:48 AM

Asha had to be the woman with feathered wings. Petite Rosie bobbed up to the tips of her toes, before sweeping into a quick bow. She smiled at Adira when she rose from her small height. "Thank you! I really do appreciate it." Maybe now she would be able to find out about her strange abilities, where they had come from. She wasn't sure the light circus would have the answers...

Shaking her head, the young woman bounded off like a gazelle. Her stomach grumbled, demanding to be fed. Soon she was entering the mess tent, not even sure if it was the mess tent. Of course the tables made it seem so, but she didn't want to assume.

Rosie settled down in one of the chairs, pushing down her voluminous skirt and wondering why she'd decided to wear a crinolin that day. Right, because she'd wanted to show up in one of her ballerina-esque dance costumes, so they would know what she looked like when performing.

She wondered if any of the three in the kitchen area would come over and talk to her. She didn't feel entirely comfortable going to any of them.

(I'm assuming the kitchen isn't hidden from sight, if it isn't so just tell me and I'll edit that little bit)

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 02-12-2015 at 11:51 AM..