View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 04:41 PM

Year One:

Scott looked at the soon to be new students of the X-academy and then back at the papers. "So, miss Rose, you don't have any known relatives and you wish to attend the institute, why?" Scott asked waiting for the answer after adding "It won't be easy in here any more than out there in the world"

Crystal took her divided attention from the beautiful weather outside of the office they were in and looked to Scott. "Well, I would like to live somewhere around others that are just like me." she smiled, though it wasn't a creepy smile "I want to be able to use my powers and help others as much as I can."

"What about you, miss Ranen? Why do you want to join this academy?" Scott asked used to asking this question to all the other students who came into the office. Jean was elsewhere questioning other new students about staying at the institute. "Well, I wish to live in peace, and what better place to start than where it all started in the first place." Karen spoke up not being distracted by the outside like Crystal. 'Wonder why she's so distracted' Karen thought to herself not expecting to have Crystal answer it.

"I'm always distracted by something, it's nothing unusual, and it's better for me to be distracted" Crystal spoke looking at Karen who blinked confused for a moment "Telepath" Karen stated as her mind quickly found the answer "Yes, sorry, but you threw that thought out to me" Crystal added smiling kindly standing up "Are you going to question us about our abilities or whether we can control them or not? Or do we get to explore the school now?" Crystal was impatient, she hated sitting still, and when the weather was as beautiful as it was naturally today, she couldn't stand being inside.

Scott sensed this and decided it wasn't going to get any further "Alright you two may explore the school, ask other students if you have questions, but do not distract them from any duties they might have. Kitchen is full of snacks as Gambit is probably making an early lunch or late breakfast for anyone who wants anything." Scott handed them a map of the school, but Crystal returned hers "I don't do well with maps...or giving directions. Just remembering where I've gone before. Thank you Mr. Summers." Crystal wanted to ask more about the original professor that began the school, but figured she could wait if she wanted to get outside faster. Karen stayed close with Crystal seeing as it was easier to be close to someone you just met than those you didn't know at all.