View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-17-2015, 01:09 AM

Ah, I see.
I'm glad you're safe from that blizzard, though! It's scary when there's so much snow! I love it when I'm at home, but I hate being out in it!

Hopefully you can find someone who can use those cookie sheets! I hate it when I buy something that doesn't fit or something I just can't use. It's very frustrating!

That stood that you liked the movie. I find that the Groundhog's Day type movies (or movies that involve time looping) are pretty much hit or miss. I've only ever seen one movie like that and I can't recall if I liked it or not.

I've noticed the tsundere thing happening in a few anime. I used to watch. Lot of anime,but I could never really get into the ones where there an abusive character. One such anime that really comes to mind is Dokuro-Chan, where she's constantly beating this poor guy in different ways and it's supposed to be funny. Just doesn't sit right with me. I don't like movies or books with people in abusive relationships unless it's approached seriously and dealt with seriously as it should be. Abuse is no laughing matter.