View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-25-2015, 08:40 PM

Shinji peeked inside the waiting room to see Venus coming out of the Headmaster's office. She didn't seem all too happy about it either, but who would be after seeing the headmaster. Before Shinji could even ask what happened, she told him as if she read his mind. He almost wanted to laugh because he thought it was something worse than running from a ghost. Like maybe she got found out that she was human. And speaking of which, why hasn't Valkyrie told anyone else? It was very curious indeed. Shinji wanted to place a hand on her shoulder to comfort her but he abstained, thinking better of it. "Don't feel too silly about it, when I first got here I messed up a simple potion and turned the teacher green. Needless to say it was hilarious but I also got in trouble for it. It was alittle humiliating at first but as time went on I learned to laugh about it." Shinji looked at her for a moment before speaking up again. "I have to get back to class, but I'll see you around okay? And don't worry too much about it."