View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 03-01-2015, 07:50 AM

Snow turned as she heard Kline's voice. She froze as her eyes widen her hand frozen in place. She glared at him though it quickly faded as her eyes moved along his exposed torso. She could only stare at the scares as sadness quickly filled her eyes. She hung her head as she looked down to her own hands where the bow rested along with the arrow. Maybe he was right however she couldn't make the crystal work like him or even Frost did. "I guess I'm just that inept they wont work for me. " She said as she slowly looked up her eyes falling on his scares. " I...can't help but notice your scares what happen if you don't mind me asking. " She said as she put the arrow down on the barrel along with the others. She turned back to face him as her eyes feel to the bow.

"I'm sorry for earlier you are correct. And I'm sorry about Bradley. Is she ok? She is very special I like her. You are a good man for taking care of her or each other. " She said as she smiled softly thinking of how protective he had been of her. " Maybe I ask your story and also your story with her? I'm afraid the only stories I know are of other people. As you said I'm just a aggravating noble. " She said as she looked at the crystal it was beautiful however it was still powerless. She looked up as she noticed the Fox was keeping his watch still of her. Her eyes wondered their way back to his scares as she wondered the story they held though she was sure she didn't want to know. She slowly walked up to him as her eyes scanned each scare with care. She noted his left arm as she softly ran her fingers over the scarring that made the strange inscription. She quickly removed her hand as she stepped back now wanting to accrue his wrath. She averted her eyes as her checks turned a soft red. "I...I am sorry for that. I should have asked first. I....I'm being rude by staring." She finally said as she kept her eyes on the ground. "You and Bradley are the only other people I have met besides the leaders and my people. I am not accustom to the outside world as you put it so bluntly. You seem to be well versed but it looks like there was a cost involved. " She said as she grew quiet and waited for his response. She kept the bow in her hands as her palm rested against the crystal. She wished she had someone to turn to. However there was no one she could turn to here. Snow for the first time felt completely alone. Unlike Bradley and even Sir Rudness himself she didn't have a purpose. It was apparent she wasn't capable of running the kingdom she had inherited. She had no training for it and now she didn't even have any advisers. Her eyes quickly changed as she inverted inside of herself. The real reason she didn't like sir Rudness was because he was right about her. She had no purpose Frost was the true ruler and could defend himself in battle. Her eyes shifted to the bow in her hand. She couldn't even make the present her brother had worked so hard on work. She had never really thought about herself before. She was sheltered from this world. Maybe it was better if everyone thought she had died. At least then Frost could take the thrown unopposed. She quickly let her thoughts fade as she peered up finally at Kline. This time she didn't look away and she wouldn't apologize. She had done enough apologizing for one day and needed to stop acting like a child. She looked Kline straight in the eyes for once she had never dared to look any man in the eyes before. This was going to be a new start for her starting with him here and now. It was time Queen Snow died and she just became herself.