View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 03-05-2015, 02:14 AM

Kurako glanced at Patrin. Change? Into what exactly? The half-elf already had a suspicion that Patrin wasn't human. That suspicion had just been confirmed, but he still had no idea what the other male was. Then the woman's words at him caused a tightness in his chest, his arms twitched slightly as if he might lower his poised daggers. The corruption nibbling at his heart made him consider such a proposition when normally he would've instantly refused it. "It's true, I can be bought for the right price...but it also depends on the situation. I don't often side with villains." His tone was one of amusement, and his expression was an amused one.

When Patrin spoke, Kurako glanced at the other for only a moment. Loyalty. Kurako didn't feel particularly loyal to Patrin, but this woman had attacked them for no reason as far as Kurako could tell. That was reason enough for him not to hand the other over to her. Then again, he didn't really know Patrin. What if the other male really was the villain? Once again he turned his eyes on Patrin, regarding the other carefully. Something told him that Patrin was far more trustworthy than the woman before him, instinct perhaps, and his instinct wasn't often wrong.

"Besides, I doubt you could triple what he's paying me." The words were said with a shrug as his full attention returned to that lady and Kurako moved a bit. Completely blocking her view of Patrin with his body. "Why do you want him? Has he wronged you in some way?" Kurako felt eyes on them, and he glanced around for a moment. Wondering if this woman had a hidden companion that lay in wait. Ready to strike. His stance changed the slightest bit, the grip on his daggers tightening just the slightest bit. Readying his body in case there would be another fight.

][Lol it's alright Karzi][