View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-29-2015, 12:36 AM

Damien
-picture coming soon-
Damien watched in disgust as the two vampires pulled a human girl out of their car from the upper window. She was in shackles..and rather cute... He shook his head and placed a hand over his forehead. "Uncle really... There is no need for all of this..." He muttered under his breath. "Foolish nephew! If you do not follow the code you will be punished!" An older vampire scolded. The noble rolled his eyes. "I told you already- I don't care." He mused.

When the girl began walking towards the mansion, the boy sighed and ran a hand through his sleek blonde hair. "I'll meet her." He said calmly, then closed the curtain and headed downstairs towards the front door. When he arrived, he opened the large door. Greeting the girl with a calming smile. "Greetings human, fear not I won't hurt you." He said to her in a gentle voice. He slowly reached out and took her hand and lightly pulled her inside so that he could close the door.

The sunlight was very hard for him to deal with...

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 03-29-2015 at 12:55 AM..